• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Online scary online games

bakertx

Lurker
Aug 12, 2011
Scary zombie games? Not many of them in the flash game world. Usually because it mainly concentrates on laying down a lot of bullets to survive. This game, not only do you not start with a whole lot of guns, but also it has a flash light system. In any zombie game I find that one of the scariest things to have. Basically, the minute you start there is next to no light anywhere and all you have for light is your flash light attached to your gun. Open the first door and see a zombie coming at you immediately. If you are a fan of zombie games, or like shooter games with a twist, or even a fan of "Resident Evil". This is the game for you. Great flash game that is a must when it comes to zombie games.

You're absolutely right about using flashlight. Kids are crazy about features like that. One of the best examples is slender man (Slender Man Games - Crazy Scary Games - Online Games)

The idea behind that is less you see the more you're scared. Generally, zombies have entered the mainstream and they're not considered scary anymore, they're rather cool.

If you have scary game, just contact me on PM, maybe I could help you to promote it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones