• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

onlinequicktest.com

A

Android Question

I've got a Samsung Galaxy note 10.1. When I'm trying to stream video from some websites that I haven't had trouble with in the past, I keep getting bumped to a website (onlinequicktest.com) that tells me that my memory is low or that I've gotten a virus. I've got a virus scanner from Trend Micro and it tells me that I'm clean. I've cleared the memory cash but I still have the poblem.

Hi

Almost certainly a scamming site that will want you to part with money or download something. Do neither. Try clearing cookies from your browser settings. It may be something linked to a recently installed app. Try uninstalling the most recent - they can always be reinstalled if it makes no difference. There is a site onlinequicktests.com (with an s) that seems to have some credibility - maybe someone is hoping that you miss the difference.

Trend Micro are a pretty reliable group and I would tend to believe their app.

Roger

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones