1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Only 5 home screens. Any way to add more home screens?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SFBayArea, Dec 19, 2011.

1. SFBayArea

SFBayArea Android Enthusiast

How can I add more home screens? For instance I am used to have 7 screens. I like to keep them half full so they are not too crowded, makes it easier for me to find the right app.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. eddie33081

eddie33081 Member

I believe you would have to download another launcher. Launcher Pro, ADW, Go Launcher.

3. kkl1993

kkl1993 Well-Known Member

yea eddie is right.
    I had used Launcher Pro on my other phone and it is great, but the developer isn't that much involved with that app anymore. I tried ADW and its pretty awesome.
    There are like 20 home replacement apps in the Android Market, but Launcher Pro, ADW and Go Launcher are the top 3

4. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

I can't even fill up 2 screens, let alone all 5 :eek:

tigercranestyle likes this.
  5. SFBayArea

SFBayArea Android Enthusiast

Guys, thanks for the reply.
    I actually tried Nova Launcher and I didn't like it. Any of those android market launchers incorporate the already available home screen? I hate to re-do all of my shortcuts.

6. jbuck1984

jbuck1984 Android Enthusiast

Not really, new launcher requires you to set up new screens and widgets and shortcuts.

7. stgmngr210

stgmngr210 Well-Known Member

I used to use Launcher Pro. The developer seemed to stop working on it, though.
    For the past 3-4 months I've been using Go Launcher. You can have LOTS of screens....I'm not sure how many....but it's a LOT. It's free, and the developer updates it regularly.

8. ad78

ad78 Newbie

man... why don't you use the folders

9. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Android Expert

FYI they are working on Nova Launcher to add and remove home screens.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews