1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Only half picture of any apps I download on my

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by dominator100, Sep 21, 2019.

1. dominator100

dominator100 Lurker

Hi I think I may have a setting wrong somewhere.

Everytime I download a app I can only view the right half

2. dominator100

dominator100 Lurker

This is on a android box t95z plus

3. willsp28

willsp28 Well-Known Member

I think im having a similar problem, certain apps is missing buttons, i think its a boundery problem

4. willsp28

I also have a android tv box

5. willsp28

Also my pointer doesn't hit the right place, i have to be off to the left of buttons to hit them, its pretty annoying

6. willsp28

Mine is a a95x f1

7. willsp28

Adjusting the screen resolution and position does affect the pointer location, i have it pretty close to being right, but i think the fix would be a app that can set boundaries and keep everything inside the screen, zooming in throws the pointer further off

8. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

do not know to much about android boxes, but with android on any device there is no setting that will cause this.

the problem with android boxes is that there are a lot of companies out there and its hard to vouch for good quality boxes. it you really need something like that, i would stick with something more well known like roku, amazon fire stick or my favorite google's chromecast.

i think for both of you guys, i would try a factory reset and see if that fixes things. if not then i hope your devices are under warranty and you can replace it.