• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Only Syncing 1 Month of Google Calendar?

SLeepdepD

Jun 14, 2010
My wife has the Fascinate and I found out she'd been saving all her calendar entries to the "My Calendar" (no idea why they have a "My Calendar" in the first place but whatever).

I used iCal Import/Export to export all the events and then imported them into her Google Calendar on the computer. All the events are showing on the web but on the phone it looks like I'm only seeing the current and previous month's worth of events.

I've tried clearing "Calendar Storage" and re-syncing, unchecking and rechecking "Google Calendar", doing a manual sync--everything I could find online but nothing seems to work. The one suggestion I'd rather not try is factory reset.

1) Has anyone noticed this behavior, only syncing two months, with the Calendar app on the Fascinate?

2) Any solution or suggestions I haven't thought of?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones