• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Only takes a few clicks to help a 7 year old out

det1726

Android Enthusiast
Apr 9, 2011
Michigan
I would firstly like to thank any and everyone for taking the time to read this, and Thank you a million times over if you will take the couple minutes to do this for my Daughter.

Please vote for my daughters school. Her school name is Hoover Elementary. Its in Wayne, MI. but the zipcode (48184) makes it easier to find it when the app is searching.

The more votes the better obviously, you can vote one time per week until the promotion ends so if anyone is willing to make it a weekly thing that would be great but even just one vote will be helpful and greatly appreciated.

Vote for her school & Target will donate cash with every 25 votes. Vote every week. Be sure to use the app to make it count: http://tgt.bz/GWT731

I guess you have to be signed into a facebook account for this to work, I appreciate anyone who took the time to try it out and I apologize for my lack of full and accurate details, I was pretty much copying and pasting from my wifes facebook then deleting the parts i thought were not important which has helped me to realize whenever my wife does the opposite of anything i say through judgement shes really just looking out for my best interest lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones