1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ooVoo On CM7 And MIUI

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Tay2012, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Tay2012

Tay2012 Lurker

Does anyone know why ooVoo doesn't work On these roms? This Is the only problem I'm coming across. I've tried changing the buildprop but no success.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MotoTriu

MotoTriu Member

Try sideloading the apps

3. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles

I just downloaded it from the market, installed it, and ran it fine on CM7. I don't have anyone to test it on, but it seems to be working fine as far as I can tell. I have not done any build.prop mods.

4. Tay2012

Tay2012 Lurker

Sorry. I Don't Know What Sideloading Is. And I Have It Installed, The Video Chat Function Doesn't Seem To Work. And It Worked On Stock.

5. agentc13

Changing the build.prop will only let you download apps that the market says are not compatible with your phone.

Like I said, I was able to download it and run it successfully, but I don't know anyone to call and use it with, so I can't test that part. Everything else with it was running fine.

6. Tay2012

Tay2012 Lurker

Oh Okay. My application runs fine too. It's just using the video chat function. But I'll try and figure something out I guess. Thanks.

7. agentc13

I can create another account on my PC and then I can test it out from my end. I know other FFC apps work (skype and the like) so I don't know why this one wouldn't. Give me a bit of time and I will see if I can figure anything out.

8. Tay2012

Tay2012 Lurker

Okay. Thanks.

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews