1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

OoVoo?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GrammieDroid, May 25, 2011.

1. GrammieDroid

GrammieDroid Member

Has anyone tried OoVoo with the Droid Charge? Just wondering. I can get my Charge next month.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mvincent

mvincent Lurker

It only works with the rear camera right now unofficially on an older version as new version will say not supported. Same as Qik...rear cam only when I tested both.

I believe Tango did not work at all if I remember correctly

-MV

3. Randall@Tango

Randall@Tango Member

We are proud to announce the latest version of Tango now supports the front facing camera on the Droid Charge.

There is currently still an audio issue that occurs when enabling video chat. We are aware of the issue and are looking to release a fix for this soon.

In the mean time, please plug in a wired headset into your device during video chat ;)

GrammieDroid likes this.
  4. Grizzld

Grizzld Member

Any ETA on the fix?

5. draedie

draedie Newbie

I just got my Charge last week and Tango doesn't seem to work well at all. Between my Charge and my husband's Charge sometimes we can get the video working, but no audio. Sometimes the video won't work at all and just using audio only hasn't been very successful either.

6. GrammieDroid

GrammieDroid Member

I think they said to use your earbuds for best results. I may be mistaken.

7. kyler13

kyler13 Android Expert

Oovoo now works with the Charge on the latest update. Doesn't explicitly state compatibility in the list of newly supported phones but I tested over 4g to confirm. Have fun!

GrammieDroid likes this.

Samsung Droid Charge Forum

The Samsung Droid Charge release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1600mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews