• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
We are proud to announce the latest version of Tango now supports the front facing camera on the Droid Charge.

There is currently still an audio issue that occurs when enabling video chat. We are aware of the issue and are looking to release a fix for this soon.

In the mean time, please plug in a wired headset into your device during video chat ;)

It only works with the rear camera right now unofficially on an older version as new version will say not supported. Same as Qik...rear cam only when I tested both.

I believe Tango did not work at all if I remember correctly

-MV

Reactions: GrammieDroid
Upvote 0
We are proud to announce the latest version of Tango now supports the front facing camera on the Droid Charge.

There is currently still an audio issue that occurs when enabling video chat. We are aware of the issue and are looking to release a fix for this soon.

In the mean time, please plug in a wired headset into your device during video chat ;)

I just got my Charge last week and Tango doesn't seem to work well at all. Between my Charge and my husband's Charge sometimes we can get the video working, but no audio. Sometimes the video won't work at all and just using audio only hasn't been very successful either.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones