• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root open phone sugery

Hi i just got my optimus slider and its great except for the memory ugh i cant stand such little internal memory so i was wondering i have this lg optimus elite and it has the catalac of internal phone memory its like 4 gigs total but the screens severly broken anyway would it be possible to take apart my optimus elite and take out that little gem of internal storage and put it in my slider and reflash the phone using offical ddl and bin files and have a phone with a keyboard and enough memory to not have 35 mb left after updating my system apps after a factory reset i mean seriosly how do you people manage with this phone i have like a hundred apps i want to install but i got like 35 mb to play with 50 if i root it and use links2sd but i max out at 60 apps there please help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones