• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OpenFeint Freind listing

SHO_ONE

Android Enthusiast
Mar 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I've done a search on the forum and if I happened to have missed the posting please excuse me and move / delete the thread.

Moving on, I was on another android forum (I know, I'm asking to be banned) and the title was will you be our friend. I decided to read up a bit on what they we're talking about and of course added them to my friends list. I haven’t really played any multiplayer as I don't know if that’s possible; however I though this being my first and true community into the Android world I wanted to post this here and first.

Want to be my friend, add me within your game. My Open Feint tag is SHO_ONE whats yours?

Happy gaming!

Here is a link to all of the available openfeint games http://www.openfeint.com/android

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones