1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Opera mobile questions.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nodnerb, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Nodnerb

Nodnerb Newbie
    None

Oct 6, 2010
    When using Opera mobile(not mini), is there a way to set it to remember what pages you last had open etc? Every time I go from the browser to the homescreen, for example, and then go back to opera it restarts with a fresh browser again. I would think there MUST be a setting to remember your pages but I haven't found it yet.

Also, even though I have it set to remember passwords and user names etc. for some sites it never has, not even once. Is there a reason for this?

If there is no solution to these problems, what browser do you suggest that will remember the tabs and passwords etc? I hear Dolphin is one of the best.

Thanks for any help.

Advertisement

2. mindwalker

mindwalker Member
    None

Jan 24, 2011
    hey man,

when you restart opera mobile it will create a new tab if a previous page had been opened. you can see it by tapping the nexus menu button and then opera's tabs button

3. Nodnerb

Nodnerb Newbie
    None

Oct 6, 2010
    Thanks for the reply, but mine doesn't seem to do that. I don't have any tabs open on startup and it goes to my start page with an empty navigation bar.

Maybe I'll have to reinstall it or try another browser because obviously it isn't working right if this doesn't happen for others.

Thanks. At least I've confirmed that this isn't the way it is supposed to be working.

Tags: