• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Yea, it has pinch and zoom on the browser, and it runs flash player lite. The music player is the best, it has all kinds of new features no other phone has. Swype is built into the keyboard. Other than that it's a lot like the first one. That's all I can think of off of the top of my head really fast, anyone else have anything to add?

It also has a flash on the camera which is a really good addition. I still think the thing I notice most is that it responds quicker. I was using a myTouch with 1.6 and that would sometimes be slow going from screen to screen. The XT has always been pretty responsive. I do think I like the "feel" of the myTouch in my ahdn better but other than that, I would have to think the XT is pretty decent (only so long as they keep MOTOBLUR working though).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones