• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Opinions are needed.

Hey Apollo
This isn't confirmed yet, but I might be getting rid of my Esteem (I don't get service where I'm moving)
If I do sell it, I'm jumping to Verizon for the s3!
I don't know if I want to give up my precious though. It was my first android phone; taught me everything I know to this day (along with the other members!)
It's not in the best condition, but nothing is messed up on the outside (some rubber crap inside the battery part got ripped off, little brothers can be annoying sometimes >.<)
I'll probably sell it for 200-250 (retail is $380)
Again, I don't know if I'm selling it, but just incase your looking for an Esteem ;)

Don't forget were getting the s 3 bro if you haven't saw this check it out
Exclusive: Hands On With the Samsung Galaxy S III for MetroPCS | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

Upvote 0
Don't forget were getting the s 3 bro if you haven't saw this check it out
Exclusive: Hands On With the Samsung Galaxy S III for MetroPCS | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

My problem is signal, not processing power.
Esteem has enough power for me (a more powerful gpu would be nice though) for what I do (web browsing, calls, texting, and light gaming)
I going to bring my friends Rezound out to my ew house and see if he gets better service there. If he does, it's more likely I'll switch.
I'd still hate to leave the Esteemers. You guys are like a family :D

Upvote 0
AndroidAdmire said:
Fuzzy, what you need is the new JB Thme im working on so u can put all that into the new theme. My theme has a new like STOCK status bar from JB and new frames, .png and everything. I can PM you the file for testing.!

Yeah i changed all of that because i didn't like it. Like i said this is all tailored to my taste. The status bar is the same as jb i just added the blue line. But everything else for the most part is the same with tweaks here and there. I changed the 4g icon cause the stock jb icon sucks. It's ugly and people hated it.

But everyone seems happy with the theme and holo launcher so I'm not changing anything major to it unless it's for the better.

What icons cause holo launcher changes all the icons for you so you don't have to change anything.

Plus i have about 10 stock ics and jb roms saved. There's actually variances between some the ics and jb roms. Not every stock ics is the same. Some vary from manufacture. same for jb. The hex color is the same but 4g icons as well as battery and especially the font all vary.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones