1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Opinions Needed ....Phone Shopping

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by BabyBlues, Jun 8, 2011.

1. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me!
    None

Jun 3, 2010
    Female
    Masquerading as a responsible adult
    Jersey - born & bred
    Ok - so my Dad is finally thinking he might be ready to get a new phone. (He is still using the En-v3). He is quite able to use technology and learn new things so I'm not worried about that. My problem is that I love my phone so much I haven't even looked at the new stuff (other than the Thunderbolt). I have the original Incredible. LOVE IT! So I am going to guess that the Incredible 2 is just as good .....I hope.

BUT - now I need to know the good/bad about a couple other phones (other than the fact that the battery life pretty much blows on all of them); & we are on Verizon and won't be switching so -

Revolution by LG
    Thunderbolt by HTC
    Samsung Fascinate

and the runner up would be the HTC Trophy which I know is a Windows based phone but he does work with windows a lot for work and has much better patience for their bs than I do.

GO!

(And thanks!!!!)

Advertisement

2. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Android Expert
    None

Nov 12, 2009
    geek
    USA
    I like LG, they have done good things in Anroid space. HTC is also decent. Samsung Fascinate is a crippled version of the Galaxy S, so I would not recommend that.

I don't like WP7 so don't like HTC Trophy, but if he does, then look at that also.

BabyBlues likes this.