1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

OPO Camera discussion and pics

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TheAtheistReverend, Aug 22, 2014.

1. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut?
    VIP Member Thread Starter

So, after owning this fantastic supercomputer/phone/PDA/camera/navigation device for a little while, I am pleased to announce that I am in love.
    I love the camera on this thing.
    I had reservations before buying that it wouldn't really be an improvement over my S4, or it would just plain be a downgrade. It is neither a side step or downgrade at all. I have been getting fantastic photos since day one with this thing, and the Clear Picture update hasn't harmed a bit.

I stumbled across this video comparing the OPO camera to the Canon 5D MarkIII (YouTube Direct Link)and I felt so smug, I had to share. At least I'm sharing with those who are already fans I hope.

I noticed that we seem to be missing a photo sharing/bragging thread here, so I hope y'all will join me in posting some of your favorite shots taken with your OnePlus. Please just "hide content" if you're going to share full-res images to save on page loading time!

I'll start with one of my favorites:

[​IMG]

Full-res:
    [​IMG]

KOLIO likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Frank749

Frank749 Newbie

Just wonder if there are any photo experts here who could recommend a good general camera setting. Also I am unclear of the difference between "Smart Screen" and "Auto". I just like to have the settings ready for taking fast snap shots and do not want to have to fumble around with it each time I take a photo. Thanks

3. mrnyjet

mrnyjet Android Enthusiast

I use HDR. There was a recent ota update for the camera software sent also.

Frank749 likes this.
  4. SebaKL

SebaKL Android Enthusiast

I would highly recommend checking out the camera review and image samples by Robin Wong:

Robin Wong: OnePlus One Camera Review

As for the Scene modes, I yet to find any comprehensive write up about it.

OnePlus One Forum

The OnePlus One release date was June 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 3100mAh battery.

June 2014
Release Date
Reviews