1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

OPPO FIND X3 LITE

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Miss Bernadette Devoy, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Miss Bernadette Devoy

Hi, I just received my new Mobile OPPO FIND X3 LITE, and I'm frustrated with a thing that comes up on the screen and takes a LONG time to disappear.... I've taken screenshots of it as trying to describe it is difficult.... Basically I'm wondering if it's a setting that needs to be changed or something else? I hope someone can help me with this.... I'll attach the screenshots...In the pictures you will notice a black banner near the bottom that describes what I've recently done... Like if I close apps I free up space etc.... Anyways If anyone can advise if be very grateful...

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

have you tried rebooting the phone?

3. Miss Bernadette Devoy

I have turned the power down to off and tried putting it back on but still have the issue....

4. ocnbrze

quick startup is a mode on your phone from what i gather....i do not have your phone.....so yes it is in your phone's settings. in settings you should be able to use the search function and just do a search for quick startup.

as far as wifi goes......do you have a mobile hotspot?

Dannydet likes this.
  5. Miss Bernadette Devoy

I have done a restart and sadly it's still the same..

6. ocnbrze

that is not what i said....."quick startup" is an actual mode on your phone. it is not a restart.

Dannydet likes this.