1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Optimize Tool Box(15 powerful functions)

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by caotiantupi, Jun 17, 2011.

1. caotiantupi

caotiantupi Lurker
    None

Nov 29, 2010
    Android Optimizer has updated to Optimize Tool Box which is much greater!!! The new release version 2.0.2 is just here!!!
    Thank you all for your support!!!​

EN-1_280.png

Description:
    Android Optimizer is a Swiss Army Knife for your mobile phone. Top 15 functions makes you manage your phone easily, effectively and efficiently.

This powerful app has 9 sections, 15 functions such as Device scan, Quick settings, Startup manager, App manager, Program manager, Cache cleaner, File explorer, Power saving settings, and Device infor. Those powerful and comprehensive tools form a 360 angle protection for your Smartphone can always keep your Smartphone in the best state!

Features:
    1.Device scan: Provide full scan for your mobile phone. One click to optimize Installed apps, Auto start apps, Running apps and Cache. Show CPU, RAM, ROM,SD, Signal, Speed, and Battery status.

2.Apps sort: Custom category for your apps to manage easily.

3.General and advanced settings: Quick access to set ring mode, volume control, input settings, screen rotation, WIFI, Bluetooth, security, APN and so on.

4. Widget:Add widget to homescreen, easy to switch WIFI, Bluetooth, airplane mode, auto rotate, cache cleaner and much more.

5.Startup manager: Clean useless apps when startup, which can free memory, speed up running speed and save power.

6.Uninstaller:Support batch uninstall unwanted apps .

7.Installer: Install apk files from SD card.

8. Sort apps: Easy find apps to uninstall by installed time, size, or name .

9.Program manager: Display all running apps and services, kill unwanted running apps and running service. Ignore list can protect fatal apps and services.

10.Cache cleaner: One click to delete all cache to free more memory.

11.Message clear: List all your messages, contacts and strangers. one click to delete messages..

12.File explorer: Manage mobile phone and SD card files: view, send, move, copy, rename, delete and add files.

13.Power monitor : Monitor running apps

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. amlothi

amlothi Android Expert
    None

Jul 23, 2010
    Just thought I'd include my thoughts on why I'm not using this app:

1) I don't need or want all of those functions. I might want a few only, and I am a fan of "only putting what I need" on my phone. All in 1 solutions may be fine for some, but I don't want to waste space with things I don't need.

2) The permissions list for an app like this are concerning. (Another reason to have a few apps that are separate instead of 1 app that has access to everything.

3) You appear to be a Chinese developer, and (unfortunately) that raises red flags simply because of the number of reports about malware coming from China. I'm not saying your app is malware, but with all of the permissions it has, this just adds to my concern.

I'd rather download separate apps (which only have the permissions they individually need). Just my 2 cents.

3. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator

May 11, 2010
    Male
    Systems Administrator
    Northern Ky
    Please refrain from creating duplicate threads that are exactly the same. That is considered spam and is subject to be treated as such.

I've merged your 2 threads.

NightAngel79