1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Optimus C camera memory

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by matthewdesigns, May 14, 2011.

  1. matthewdesigns

    Thread Starter
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    5
    Posts:
    1
    Joined:
    May 14, 2011

    May 14, 2011
    1
    0
    5
    Hi All,

    First post here, but I've been lurking for a while and the site has been a great resource!

    I picked up an Optimus C last week, I really like it (first smartphone), and am trying to get down to some of the nitpicky details now. I am currently looking for a way to change my default memory location for photos from the internal memory to my SD card, but it's not obvious how to do that. I have been into the toobox for the camera, as well as looking through the applications settings menu, and nothing is showing itself. The only thing that comes close is in the app settings where it offers me buttons to "clear data" and "move to sd card", but that sd button is greyed out and won't actuate.

    I know I can attach the camera to my computer and grab the photos or move them to the card that way, but I'd like to just be able to save them to the card to begin with.

    Any thoughts? Thanks!
     

    Advertisement

  2. larkascending

    larkascending Newbie
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    16
    Posts:
    29
    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2011

    Mar 22, 2011
    29
    5
    16
    Dayton, Ohio
    When there is an SD card inserted, 99 percent of the time the pictures are automatically saved to the SD card. The other 1 percent is when the SD card is fried.
     
Tags:

Share This Page

Loading...