1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

optimus elite update

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by slutyman, Aug 15, 2012.

1. slutyman

slutyman Android Enthusiast

i want to update the phone and i have a custom framework.res and system.apk can i still update and when i try anyway it can not verify the update in recovery

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kwknott

kwknott Android Expert

Nope the update checks for changed or missing system apps and if it finds issues it aborts. You will need to restore the stock framework-res and systemui files and restore all stock system apps

3. Curtis1973

Curtis1973 Android Expert

in other words,lose all your goodies for quickmemo and borking of your root. not to mention the patches made for prevention of altering the recovery lol. nice "update" ;-) lg.

4. giantpune

giantpune Android Enthusiast

I had some replaced system apks and the update worked fine here. I have the apks replaced from another thread in this forum that make the clock/date/bt icon/wifi icon/signal bars/etc all blue. The phone asked me to update, I said yes, it did its thing, and it rebooted.

I still have the themed system apks after the update along with the quickmemo and other bloatware.

5. BabyGirl2

BabyGirl2 Lurker

I can't seem to save my pictures to my MAC. Apple said contact Virgin. They couldn't help said my drivers don't support the new Lion OS. Got any ideas???

6. Tejer

Tejer Android Enthusiast

Yeah, you can Google the fix, just type in 'Windows'.

:D Sorry I'm just trolling now

7. Hashtag

Hashtag Android Enthusiast

This question is more suited for the regular optimus elite section,.in a new thread. But, if I were you I would upload the pics to dropbox from your phone, an then download them on your Mac.

LG Optimus Elite Forum

The LG Optimus Elite release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews