1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

OPTIMUS F7 Case Recommendations

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by farmalltom, Oct 12, 2014.

1. farmalltom

farmalltom Lurker

I have been trying for some time to find a good leather carry case to fit my LG Optimus F7...
    What I need is one that situates the phone horizontally on my side with a top flap to cover. Ideally, it would be held closed magnetically.
    My biggest problem in finding what I am looking for, though, is that I have a Trident protective case on the phone which obviously makes it larger. If I were to buy a carry case that is " made for my phone", it would likely be too small to work.
    Anyone have any ideas?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. creed10

creed10 Android Enthusiast

not really... this phone isn't too popular so you won't find that many cases made for it. however, as far as a leather pouch with a magnetic clip or something, I would recommend finding one online for a phone similar in size, or making one yourself. (but that's just me. I like a lot of DIY projects :p ) other than that I got nothing really... other than improvising and/or finding alternatives

LG Optimus F7 Forum

The LG Optimus F7 release date was June 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, processor, and 2540mAh battery.

June 2013
Release Date
Reviews