• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Optimus L9 Leaked for MetroPCS

this phone is pure straight garbage im sorry but i know theres 1 person in here that will go off on me but lg and all other brands have been left behind in smoke by samsung the innovation thats been coming from samsung is unbelievable. every time i watch tv its samsung commercials i see. i havent seen a lg phone commercial in ages... they better step up they game cuz just having a nexus device in there line up isnt enough...

Reactions: mike28
Upvote 0
this phone is pure straight garbage im sorry but i know theres 1 person in here that will go off on me but lg and all other brands have been left behind in smoke by samsung the innovation thats been coming from samsung is unbelievable. every time i watch tv its samsung commercials i see. i havent seen a lg phone commercial in ages... they better step up they game cuz just having a nexus device in there line up isnt enough...

Well they have more Capitol to spend on advertisement, this is a low to midrange device.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

Upvote 0
Well they have more Capitol to spend on advertisement, this is a low to midrange device.

My point exactly lg makes fridges washing machines and dryers and so on and so do samsung lol I was shocked to see a samsung fridge for $899 but anyways both companies make other electronics and appliances both make cell phones there's no excuse why Samsung can make a high end phone for us and lg can't either they don't wanna sell cheap enough for metro or metro just likes to use them for their basic android devices. Either way I'm not seeing anything good on any other carrier their last two good devices were the nexus 4 and that lg phone that came out with the quad core cpu which was a long while ago. Since then nothing good has been shipped out of lg's factories.

Upvote 0
My point exactly lg makes fridges washing machines and dryers and so on and so do samsung lol I was shocked to see a samsung fridge for $899 but anyways both companies make other electronics and appliances both make cell phones there's no excuse why Samsung can make a high end phone for us and lg can't either they don't wanna sell cheap enough for metro or metro just likes to use them for their basic android devices. Either way I'm not seeing anything good on any other carrier their last two good devices were the nexus 4 and that lg phone that came out with the quad core cpu which was a long while ago. Since then nothing good has been shipped out of lg's factories.

The g pro ? Or the Vu they have very nice phones just try to get them I see Korea gets the better ones. But why not us? I just really wish Motorola will make a Gsm razor that i could use

Upvote 0
Yea LG makes great devices, but the good ones are all sold in Korea.
midrange is all I've seen in the US from LG besides Nexus and G Pro.

I've never had the prettiest girl with the biggest boobs.

I guess I've learned to live without her just fine. ;)

Bruce in Ocala, FL-not really a Big Uns fan anyway

Upvote 0
Both companies can make great phones and both can make garbage. Until the S3 came to Metro all of the Sammy phones were outclassed by the LG ones. I had the Indulge so I know not all Samsung makes is golden. And I'm still scratching my head over the Lightray.

We shall scratch until we get to our skulls the ashtray is a Mystery

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones