• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Optimus Logic?

Heres another clue: I ran the SHOW LOG option in the ADVANCED sub-menu and this is how far it got.

fd: 7
ev: 1 107 1
fd: 7
ev: 0 0 0
failed to open /sys/class/android_usb/android0/state: No such file or directory

Does that help any?

Oh, also the phone does charge the battery when I use the AC adapter/USB cable. It leaves the LG screen on constantly when I do. I can feel the warmth of the battery, that's how I know it's charging.

Upvote 0
I've been getting some great help over at xda:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1610666&page=171

Long story short: the phone has clockworkmod removed and boots past the lg screen. I have the AA51 rom installed, but it ran once buggy. Then I rebooted it but it hangs at the green radioactive splash screen. How can I get clockworkmod reinstalled, and get your other "stock" rom installed? Can't enable USB debugging mode.

Upvote 0
if you removed it you have no chance of fixing your phone.

I've been getting some great help over at xda:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1610666&page=171

Long story short: the phone has clockworkmod removed and boots past the lg screen. I have the AA51 rom installed, but it ran once buggy. Then I rebooted it but it hangs at the green radioactive splash screen. How can I get clockworkmod reinstalled, and get your other "stock" rom installed? Can't enable USB debugging mode.

I'd say you now have a nice little $80 brick. Put it somewhere you see often so you know to never do that again.

Unless you replaced it with another recovery I don't know how to help you now.

Upvote 0
iHello all! I have been following this thread and although no one has clearly answered whether it is possible to use another carrier's sim card in this phone, I was curious if anyone has found a way around it yet...
when going to the sim unlock screen (2945#*35#) it just says network lock...phone not personalized...dismiss
so, what now??? thanks for any suggestions

Upvote 0
I've got the file explorer but I have no idea where to find the photo album, like I said I am not computer savvy and it might as well be written in Chinese. If you could give me an idea of where to look in the file explorer I would be grateful. Does my phone need to be rooted to get to the album? If so I will have to find someone knowledgeable to help me with that as well, sorry if I am bothersome but I really want this album deleted from my phone because the pics are of nothing and are just taking up valuable space. Thanks again for your patience.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones