1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Optimus S lighting up randomly

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Fr3ddy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Fr3ddy

Fr3ddy Lurker

I JUST got this phone about... 3 weeks ago? The phone isnt rooted or anything but the screen lights up over and over again, I tryed killing tasks and I don't have a live wall paper or anything, it also reboots and freezes a lot! It reboots in the middle of phone calls and texts! It'll freeze up at random times. Most of the apps I have installed force close and won't let me use them, so there's no apps installed. I have factory reset it twice and still see the same problems, I called my phone company and they told me the warranty was only 14 days instead of 30!! Is there any way I can fix my phone? I cannot afford a new one right now and I have to have a phone!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Extreme Android User

After the reset, does the problem return immediately or not until you reload your apps? If it doesn

3. Fr3ddy

Fr3ddy Lurker

Immediately, I don't have any apps downloaded right now.

4. jefboyardee

Ugh, that is bad. All I can think of is to get on the protection plan, wait a month or so, then report the problem through that. Probably have to try and do all that over the net, since your store already knows about you. Or just write a plea to someone at Sprint. I wish I could help you out of this...

Fr3ddy likes this.
  5. Fr3ddy

Fr3ddy Lurker

Man, that sucks. I'll try that, though.

6. jefboyardee

But it still doesn’t sound right that you bought a new phone from Sprint and they only warranty it for fifteen days...

7. la sal

la sal Android Expert

If you bought the phone new from Sprint, check with LG to see about a manufacturer's warranty.

LG Optimus One Forum

The LG Optimus One release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews