1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root optimus v clockwork stuck please help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by customoptimusv, Jun 28, 2011.

1. customoptimusv

None

Jun 27, 2011
    optimus v stuck on clockworkmod recovery screeni was trying to root and install cm7 on my optimus v and is now stuck on this so called boot loader heres what i basically did and would like some help
    beforehand installed third party paid apps that i got free on computer to my phone
    rooted with gingerbrake 1.2
    couldnt download and install apps from android market after this leaving me to only installing apps from my computer
    decided id erase everything and start over so formatted sd card and went to privacy setting and formatted phone
    phone resets and now i am stuck in the clockworkmod recovery screen
    i can only click stuff with camera button and thus tried wiping/formatting everything but nothing
    i have my standard 2gb sd card i was using only so could you help me out and make a tutorial/video on how to get unstuck
    please help i paid 150 for this phone 2 months ago and declined insurance and believe i would have to pay another 120 for a refurbished phone thanks in advanced
    btw i am stock rom (got lost trying to install cm7 :p) i am a newbie to all this and read somewhere abount adb commands or sumin to do to fix this but have no idea what that is
    any 1 out there who can lend me a hand i thank you also any1 can add a link to point me in the right direction is also appreciated

Advertisement

2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator

May 11, 2010
    Male
    IT Administrator
    Northern Ky
    moved to root section:)

3. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus
    None

May 13, 2011
    Laborer (all the dirty nasty work nobody else want
    Florida
    Don't stress all is not lost.I'm a 'Nuub" too,but have read lots and lots of threads trying to get my borked 'V"(the touch capacitive screen is totally unresponsive).At least you are in recovery mode.I've read about a couple of fixes for your problem that will work.Have patience ,it may take me a little while for me to find the info you seek,that is, If a more experienced member doesn't read this thread and help first.EDIT:One quick question,are you in the boot loader or the recovery mode where you have the multiple options to do things like backup and restore and wipe and format.I was a little confused about this from the info you gave in your post. EDIT:I see that you have already found some useful direction and info in another thread,I probably won't be able to top the level of experiance and knowledge that you are now getting. AndyOpie150 signing out.

4. JerryScript

JerryScript Android Expert
    None

Mar 15, 2011
    Las Vegas
  5. customoptimusv

None

Jun 27, 2011
    na thanks man if u feel u have some useful info for me feel free to continue posting

6. customoptimusv

None

Jun 27, 2011
Tags: