• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Optional Profile Gender Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beating the dead horse, per se...

...it is a NEW OPTION y'all! OPTION is the operative word here. Let's treat it as such. This isn't an Apple vs Android debate. It is a thread which is bringing light to a new classification option on AF. That is it. As Officer Barbrady often makes a point of, "Nothing to see here; move on!"

jmar
AMEN, just letting it be known for those who want to use it!!:):D
That is what I keep saying, OPTION!!!

Reactions: ocnbrze and jmar
Upvote 0
You could add that to profile so everyone knows..but you don't have to.

I don't know.

Swype doesn't understand a lot of things.

BTW, I think that by now, the idea of optional is understood.

And some don't like it anyway.

Repeating that it is optional is missing their point.

Agree to disagree.

Respect.

Upvote 0
I'm changing my name to C'Zuben - I'm cat derived and will do as I please - as long as it is not illegal, immoral or fattening. I don't agree totally with either gender. An idiot is an idiot regardless of gender, race, religion, etc. and I'm as guilty of idiocy as anyone else. I reserve the right to be an idiot without any other handle than I'm being a horse's ass.

This just kind of irritated me after reading the new crap from FB, where you are supposed to rat on your friends if they use an alias, pseudonym, or whatever you want to call it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones