• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

(or possible trade) Droid Bionic mint/clean ESN

easycompany

Jan 5, 2011
Just bought this recently and have decided it is not the phone for me. I also recently got an X2 from someone else on here so I am not really looking to trade for another phone but may consider a tablet (I'm looking at you Asus Transformer) + cash deal or just sell it outright.

The phone is in pristine condition w/ plastic still on the back piece. Obviously has clean ESN and no damage whatsoever. Will come stock with all original packaging and the charger etc. that was included when purchased.

I have done a few deals on here and have feedback on other places such as HardForum and eBay. Verified PP as well. If you have any interest please feel free to post or PM me. Thank you for looking.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones