1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support orange and tmobile reception

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by arfanvilla, Oct 12, 2010.

1. arfanvilla

arfanvilla Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2010

Advertisement

2. cepa

cepa Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Hi - I have signed up from Orange and the signal seems about the same, however the phone doesn't seem to automatically change to T-mobile.

Does your phone automatically move to Orange signal ? If so How ?

3. tomb32

tomb32 Member

Jun 14, 2010
    england
    mine has changed (xperia x10 notification bar now said orange- tmobile when in tmobile signal) the signal is just the same i think it matters in low lie areas and as for now it is only 2g signal so when 3g comes in it will improve

4. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Website Programmer
    UK
    I was in wales (UK) when I signed up for this, I was already having signal problems in wales but when I signed up to this, there was an improvement when on orange signal, but when I came back home I was back to my full 3G signal on T-Mobile. I live right next to a T-Mobile mast, which is also located next to an Orange, an O2, a 3, and a Vodafone mast :) right on my doorstep, so every network i've been with have been great, signal wise :)

5. tracer2009

tracer2009 Active Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Worked for me. I was originally on orange and it still favours orange which is perfect for me. When it jumps to the tmobile signal it shows orange t mobile for network and a small r to indicate roaming just above the signal meter. I can now get a signal at work where previously I couldn't