• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Orange Monte Carlo SD Card

Borderman

Lurker
Feb 12, 2011
How can I read the contents of my sd card and delete files. I USB to my pc but I cannot figure out which folders are the sd or which are the phones memory?

Also when sending text message choosing a 'to' recipient brings up multiple copies of the chosen contact.

Im guessing this has something to do with the sd card, hence the above question.

How can I read the contents of my sd card and delete files. I USB to my pc but I cannot figure out which folders are the sd or which are the phones memory?

Also when sending text message choosing a 'to' recipient brings up multiple copies of the chosen contact.

Im guessing this has something to do with the sd card, hence the above question.
Hey, U can try to cantact to the customer service representive for helping. Or seek methods from instruction or the official web.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones