1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Orbo Jr android tablet

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by becstar827, Apr 12, 2016.

1. becstar827

becstar827 Guest
    None
    My son was given a Orbo Jr Android Tablet and I cannot get movies to download to the tablet. I understand there isn't enough internal memory so I bought a scan disk ultra 32GB memory card. When I insert the card it shows up in settings under storage but when I go to download the movie it keeps telling me it can't. The whole reason for the tablet was to be able to download movies to be watched when there is no network/wifi available. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong or who I can contact about this. Thanks in advance! Oh and the movie is from google play

Advertisement

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Android Expert

Jan 16, 2016
    Male
    Graphics Manager / Sales
    USA
    Media by Default downloads to the internal, if there is a way to download to the external, you would be good. I do not know if this option is possible. It looks like it's only 4GB internal, and I'm sure you just don't have the space.

mikedt likes this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    All depends on what you're actually using to do the downloads with, e.g. Chrome it's internal only, but Opera can be set to download by default to the SD. If you're using a movie app, depends on what the particular app does, e.g. Google Play movies probably only downloads to internal.

becstar827 and Dannydet like this.
  4. becstar827

becstar827 Lurker
    None

Apr 12, 2016
    Female
    Thank you to both of you for replying. Dannydet unfortunately it doesn't give me the option to download to the external storage. Mikedt, it does use google play maybe I'll try a different source to get a movie.