1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Order and Chaos Evo 3D

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Stephen87, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Stephen87

Stephen87 Lurker
    None

Jun 9, 2011
    hi i was wondering if order and chaos is being released on the evo 3d as im guessing it can easily run it

Advertisement

2. Vanquished

Vanquished Android Expert
    None

Nov 2, 2010
    Male
    Student
    USA
    Most likely it will be, but as of right now it doesn't look like it is supported. Tons of people have been getting the E3D today, and I'm trying to get one of them to go to the Gameloft site on their phone and see what titles have been optimized for it (from CTIA we know that there should at least be two, Splinter Cell Conviction and Spiderman Total Mayhem).

EDIT:

If you go to this page on their site and select the HTC EVO 3D from the drop down menu it shows the available games:
    Android Games, Download HD Games for Android Now! - Gameloft

Assassins Creed: Altairs Chronicles

...And that's it. :thinking::(

3. supermanlegend

supermanlegend Android Enthusiast
    None

May 12, 2011
    United Statea
    They maybe waiting on official release date. Cause doesn't the phone feature some gameloft games. Spiderman for one, but that could be free with the phone. But again you never know what gameloft is thinking. You'll hurt yourself trying to figure it out. Complain , sit, wait, and hope then they later they may come through. Liking it on my Nook thouğh especially the no ios part. Less crowded and less nonsense. No constant ganking racial remarks etc

4. supermanlegend

None

May 12, 2011
    United Statea
    Btw the Adreno 220 is backwards compatible with every game that uses Adreno thus all Evo 4g, Desire Z, G2, mytouch HD etc. compatible games. So technically it should work already without a hitch unless gameloft's stupid compatibility checks stop it. So there's no reason it shouldn't work already. Btw the The Adreno 205 in G2 Desire Z (not Evo 4g it uses Adreno 200) is a lot more powerful than iPhone 4 gpu so you can imagine how powerful this thing is. Rivals Console gaming in benchmarks so its up to developers now.

Also read this article about all dual core chip including snapdragon 3 found on E3D I think you'll be very happy. Nice read for everyone.

Beastly dual-core Android devices: A rundown on each chipset

5. supermanlegend

None

May 12, 2011
    United Statea
    Also heard the phone is preloaded with gameloft store front app did you try there?

6. Vanquished

Vanquished Android Expert
    None

Nov 2, 2010
    Male
    Student
    USA
    Gameloft does have tha appstore preloaded, called "3D Games." When you go the the store Asphalt 6, Assassin's Creed and Lets Golf 2 are available (all in 3D, apparently). Then, it also comes preloaded with Spiderman (haven't downloaded the content yet, not sure if it is the full game or not...I want to assume it is since you cannot purchase it from the store).