1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Order and Chaos Q&A

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ninja_reject, Sep 19, 2011.

1. ninja_reject

ninja_reject Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 19, 2011
    I will start. I love this game, but am confused about a couple things. I think other new players are too. So I would really appreciate any help from you vets!

When I kill baddies, do they regenerate soon after? Or do they come back after you die? It would be helpful to know for quests because I try to kill the baddies slowly one by one.

How the heck do you join or make a team? Does a team help with one quest only? Or stay together for a predetermined amount of time?

I am in Asia right now. That's where I started. How do you leave?

I know it doesn't matter, but I am a light indigo 6th level elf monk girl named Laenaya.

Advertisement

2. Spartoi

Spartoi Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 17, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Most enemies respawn after a few minutes.

To make a team click on someone's character then look at their HUD and their should be an icon that allows you to invite someone (form a team). Alternatively, you can click someone's name in the chat box (its kinda hard to do but possible) and then click "Invite" to make a team. Members in a team stay together until they decide to leave.

Making teams aren't necessary though as you can easily solo PvE.

Not sure about this one, but I do recall Gameloft adding the feature to change servers.

ninja_reject likes this.
  3. ninja_reject

None

Mar 19, 2011
    Thanks for the quick response! I honestly had no idea that I was limiting myself to interacting with Asian players. I just thought Asia would be a fun place to start. I thought it was just part of the map.

4. junkish

junkish Member
    None

Jan 21, 2010
    what server has most english speaking people?
    the one I joined people mostly write in russian and german etc..

5. ninja_reject

None

Mar 19, 2011
    You must have joined the Europe one. I figured out how to change servers, but it costs 30 runes ($5.00). When you choose your character on the title area, just click on the tiny part that said "Europe" or wherever you are, and it will let you migrate to America. I am going to as soon as I can afford the 5 bucks. Even though I am upset with Gameloft for being greedy.