1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Order and Chaos

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Xt51, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Xt51

Xt51 Android Enthusiast

Was wondering if anyone has tried to play this game on the Lg Motion. Its an online mmo i guess and i wanted to try it out, but did not want to buy it and come to find out that its not working. If anyone can let me no? would really appreciate it! :D

(Edit) Found out that it does work..fine actually, i mean the graphics are not the best, but it runs fine! :D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Keiayra

Keiayra Lurker

How did you get it to work? My husband has the lg motion and the play store said it wasnt compatible.

Did you do it via the web?

Or did yours just let you go ahead and download?

3. Xt51

Xt51 Android Enthusiast

Sorry for not responding quick enough, but i just looked it up seeing as to how on my old device i bought it.

4. jvillejoe

jvillejoe Android Enthusiast

Not sure if this will work.http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1463883 read through it, and it doesn't look device specific. The market often says the device isn't compatible, and won't let you download it. Here is another game,
    http://androidforums.com/lg-motion-4g/698853-real-racing-3-a.html It said it wasn't compatible, but I found the apk, installed it, and started playing.;)

5. COFFINxNAILS

COFFINxNAILS Newbie

Is there any way to get order and chaos? Please help

6. Xt51

Xt51 Android Enthusiast

Just look up the APK online...i think im breaking the rules just by saying that :/

7. jvillejoe

jvillejoe Android Enthusiast

This question has already been asked here: http://androidforums.com/lg-motion-4g/665466-order-chaos.html If you scrolled down, its right on the front page. Try searching next time, you didn't have to look too far, or even use the search option lol. Remember, the search option is your friend. :p

If its a free app, you are not breaking any rules, but I would recommend that you download it from a trusted source. If it is a paid app, I recommend supporting the developer, and just buy it from Google Play, or the developers website. ;)

8. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie