1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Order AT&T now, Trade-in (when online order), SAmsung rebate?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ewingr, Oct 16, 2014.

1. ewingr

ewingr Android Enthusiast

According to the info on the Samsung rebate page, it's good if you order up to the 16th. Trying to order from At&T tonight, and ran into some snags.

The online site did not say anything about a trade-in. Do you know...do I need to go to a store? I see no way on the online order site to do a trade-in. Chat is closed for the night.

Also, the AT&T online now does not say 'Preorder'. The Samsung trade-in rebate is to be for preorders only, by the 16th. So, given it doesn't actually say 'preorder' online now, I"m wondering if it will qualify,.

Any thoughts?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hamnat

Hamnat Newbie

I ordered my Note 4 online. And I stopped by the ATT store last week while I was shopping and they said that all I have to do is bring in my Galaxy s4 which I will be trading in for the Samsung rebate. They told me they are definitely honoring the rebate.

*Update* Got my trade in done at ATT they gave me my reciept. Now I just mail in the reciept along with the other requirements here to Samsung and I should get back 90 bucks from them.https://samsunggalaxypromotions.com/note4/en-us/Rules

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews