1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Order Missing From Samsung

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by UP2NoGooDJ, Sep 15, 2017.

1. UP2NoGooDJ

UP2NoGooDJ Newbie
    None

Apr 22, 2011
    What's up Note 8 friends,

I'm hoping I'm not the only one on here who ordered the Note 8 direct from Samsung.com Main reason for doing so was to take advantage of the $430 discount for being a Note 7 customer.

Although I was excited for this great offer and discount I still don't have my phone!! Order noted device will be shipped before 9/15. Well it's 9/15 and I still don't have any email nor information as to where my order is. I have called customer support twice already and each time waited 40+ minutes to speak to someone but both times I am told that it's still pending. I don't get it pending what? All the stores have now received the Note 8 for sale but my order hasn't even shipped direct from Samsung!!!

Sorry for the exclamation points but I'm angry at this point. Anyone else having this issue or ordered from Samsung?

Thank you.

Advertisement

2. marctronixx

Oct 12, 2009
    34.0522° N, 118.2437° W
    Yes lots of people who ordered direct from Sammy are in the same boat as you.

I understand your frustrations. You ordered directly from the source and expected to get it much earlier. I totally understand your feelings.

I guess you need to vent and that's what you did. Not much anhy of us can do but sympathize with you.

Meanwhile.... back to my note 8... :p;)

I'm just teasin'.... :)

Unforgiven likes this.
  3. UP2NoGooDJ

UP2NoGooDJ Newbie
    None

Apr 22, 2011

Well at least I'm not in this boat alone. I wish Samsung would at least give us a straight answer for the hold up and reason for delay. I'm okay with back order will ship out next week even. The fact that no one knows what's going on is the frustrating part.

But, if I'm not alone at least I know they have a lot more orders to fill then mine which are also backed up. Hope to have this by end of month at least fingers crossed.

Unforgiven and marctronixx like this.
  4. marctronixx

Oct 12, 2009
    34.0522° N, 118.2437° W
    Yes ive read about many other people in the same boat , whereas many others had no issues and they have their devices now.

I'm happy for Sammy because they rebounded nicely it seems with the launch.

Unforgiven likes this.
  5. bukifvr

bukifvr Member
    None

Sep 9, 2017
    Maybe try logging into your account at Samsung.com and check the orders in your account. That's where I tracked my Note 8 order before I received it.

marctronixx likes this.
  6. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!

Nov 17, 2009
    Male
    I'm retired: every day's a Monday :P
    Manchester, TN
    You should have had that shipped with 2-day shipping. Heck we started getting ours on the 8th! They haven't even given you a tracking number?

If you can't get any help with Samsung Customer Service, hit them up on their Facebook page or Twitter feed. The last thing they want out there is a Note 7 owner who ordered the Note 8 and it never got shipped.

7. UP2NoGooDJ

UP2NoGooDJ Newbie
    None

Apr 22, 2011
    So I finally got my device today ! According to Samsung there is a delay with Samsung.com orders due to I guess the 270K sales =) Love it already it's a bit of a upgrade from Note 3. Anyone else waiting for theirs I suggest sending email to support (do not call customer support and wait on hold 40+ minutes like I did) They will reply back with status and push your orders if it's falling back. Once I sent email I got reply back 24hrs later that item should be shipped on 15 and sure enough here it is.

major2112, The_Chief and marctronixx like this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Welcome to the Galaxy Note 8 Forum where you'll find help, tips, tricks, accessories, reviews, and more for Samsung's S-Pen enabled smartphone. With a 6.3-inch screen, 6GB RAM, 8MP/12MP front & back cameras and a whole lot more- the Galaxy Note 8 is an absolute BEAST!