• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Order Shipment status from Motorola Store...

I was so excited about the coupon discount, I forgot to choose 2 day shipping and the gel skin. I thought 2 day shipping was automatic. I still don't have a UPS number yet. Hopefully I get mine by Friday.

I did the same. But I called the 800 number from the bottom of the order confirmation email today to check on the status. Turns out it is in transit and scheduled for delivery tomorrow...they gave me the UPS tracking number which shows the same. I also asked them if they could send me the free gel case because it was out of stock when I ordered the Xoom, and they are sending it out in the next few days. Can't wait to check out the Xoom tomorrow!

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0
What bothers me the most is that I called twice, the first telling me it's been shipped and should be at my home by the end of the day Tuesday. Wrong. Then I called again, and was told order going out today, for sure, tracking email to arrive soon and would receive on Weds. Again, all wrong.

Back order and all, I can take, just outright lies is the part that pisses me off the most. And what's up with the website keeping the shipping date as the 24th. Geez, change it already.

Upvote 0
I finally got my tracking number. Must have been because of my thoughtful, carefully worded email I sent ;). I should get today sometime. That was hellish.

Edit: I new it was overnight delivery but priority overnight. get it by 10:30am. Sweet. Outside CS, a week late for 200 dollars off, not bad.

Amazon tells me that my purchase for one (1) Motorola Xoom 10.1-inch tablet purchased on Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 3:51PM PST (one week ago) should have been delivered by Wednesday, March 2, 2011. It is now the early morning hours of Thursday, March 3, 2011 and I have yet to receive a shipping confirmation email and tracking number from either Motorola or Amazon.

However, I just finished composing a thoughtfully written email concern as well. Here's to hoping for the best. :rolleyes:

motorolaxoomorderinform.png

Reactions: Mitchrapp
Upvote 0
Well for me it is still no Xoom and still no tracking number. I checked the UPS and FedEx websites just now and the reference number does not go through either after trying all 3 different numbers on each website.

Again to refresh, I ordered on Thursday, February 24th at 6:49PM EST with Standard Shipping and it is going to New Jersey.

I will just keep looking.

Upvote 0
The one thing I learned from this experience: I will never buy another thing from the Motorola store again!

I placed my order on the 24th, shortly after the coupon went live. When I checked the next day, I was excited to see that the item had (supposedly) shipped and would be arriving between 2/28 - 3/1. However, like most of you, I did not receive a tracking number.

As the beginning of this week rolled around, I checked again, thinking I should probably be getting a tracking number very soon. Nothing. I called on Monday, but it was clear that the agent really had no idea what was going on. He said it should be shipping in a day or two. Still nothing.

On 3/2, I called again since I still had no tracking number. Again, the representative told me it should be "shipping soon". At this point, I am ready to cancel my order, especially since I paid for 1-day shipping and it had almost been a week! Unfortunately, the rep could NOT cancel my order because he said it was already in the "shipping process". He said if I wanted to cancel the order, I should refuse delivery, which I planned to do.

Late last night, I finally get a tracking number and the item was set for delivery today (3/3). I refused delivery and called Motorola back again. After going through the menu, being on hold, and talking with an agent, I was hung up on and had to call back (this happened the other day as well). Finally, I got through to someone again. I explained to them that I refused delivery and wanted to initiate the refund process. She put me on hold for nearly 5 minutes and finally came back to tell me they would be sending me instructions on how to return the item with an RMA. I reiterated to her that I do NOT have the item and that I refused delivery like I was told to do the day before when I called. She put me on hold for another 5 minutes. Finally, she said I would get an e-mail confirming my return but that the credit card would not be credited for 4-6 weeks!!! I can understand having to wait until the item gets back to Motorola, but 4-6 weeks????

Needless to say, I will never be shopping from Motorola.com again and would caution anyone against it as well.

Upvote 0
The one thing I learned from this experience: I will never buy another thing from the Motorola store again!

I placed my order on the 24th, shortly after the coupon went live. When I checked the next day, I was excited to see that the item had (supposedly) shipped and would be arriving between 2/28 - 3/1. However, like most of you, I did not receive a tracking number.

As the beginning of this week rolled around, I checked again, thinking I should probably be getting a tracking number very soon. Nothing. I called on Monday, but it was clear that the agent really had no idea what was going on. He said it should be shipping in a day or two. Still nothing.

On 3/2, I called again since I still had no tracking number. Again, the representative told me it should be "shipping soon". At this point, I am ready to cancel my order, especially since I paid for 1-day shipping and it had almost been a week! Unfortunately, the rep could NOT cancel my order because he said it was already in the "shipping process". He said if I wanted to cancel the order, I should refuse delivery, which I planned to do.

Late last night, I finally get a tracking number and the item was set for delivery today (3/3). I refused delivery and called Motorola back again. After going through the menu, being on hold, and talking with an agent, I was hung up on and had to call back (this happened the other day as well). Finally, I got through to someone again. I explained to them that I refused delivery and wanted to initiate the refund process. She put me on hold for nearly 5 minutes and finally came back to tell me they would be sending me instructions on how to return the item with an RMA. I reiterated to her that I do NOT have the item and that I refused delivery like I was told to do the day before when I called. She put me on hold for another 5 minutes. Finally, she said I would get an e-mail confirming my return but that the credit card would not be credited for 4-6 weeks!!! I can understand having to wait until the item gets back to Motorola, but 4-6 weeks????

Needless to say, I will never be shopping from Motorola.com again and would caution anyone against it as well.

Damn man. Customer service can be a pain. The only thing I've directly ordered from Motorola and probably my last as well. Good luck.

Upvote 0
Motorola was overwhelmed by the number of orders probably due to the Coupon discount. I'm sure anyone wanting one would not have ordered through Moto Store when they could walk into any BB or VZW store and buy one, without the coupon being the reason. As long as I get mine soon i'm okay with the delay.

Same here, and mine is being delivered as we speak.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones