• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Order Status for those who order online on sprint last night

i think it has something to do with student rate plan. I ordered mine Friday via studentrate.com link to Sprint site and I think that is why they shipped USPS instead of standard overnight. It should be here today though. I guess it's not that bad considering:

waived activation fee
$50 invoice credit
15% off monthly service
$25 additional invoice credit
FREE invisible shield

Upvote 0
To the people who ordered online over the weekend and have received the phone already; were you already Sprint customers? I'm trying to understand how some people could have ordered last week and still not have received theirs.:thinking:

I ordered online last Saturday morning, and yes, I am an existing Sprint customer. Phone was shipped on Monday (6/7) and I received it yesterday (6/8). I haven't been able to put it down yet!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones