1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Ordered and Received

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by olbriar, Jan 27, 2021.

1. olbriar

olbriar  
    Moderator Thread Starter

I was a day late in ordering so my deliver date is supposed to be the the 9th of Feb. I was wondering what was your order date and projected delivery. If you were not tardy in ordering, is your phone shipped or supposed to be delivered the 29th? I'm both jealous and excited to hear when you get your Ultra and hear about your take on the phone.

ocnbrze likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  
    Moderator Thread Starter

I received a text stating my Ultra and tag were shipped yesterday and should be delivered the first! Eight days ahead of the projected deliver date. I'm stoked!

3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

That was my experience when I preordered the S20. Good on Samsung for not sticking to an arbitrary "release date" and just shipping the damn things when they are ready.

ironass and olbriar like this.
  4. MisterEd51

MisterEd51 Newbie

That doesn't sound too bad since people that ordered earlier than you will probably just be getting their phone now.

Exactly what model and configuration did you order and was it unlocked or was through a carrier?

I ordered the regular S21 128GB (unlocked) on Monday January 25 from Samsung and will receive it today January 28. I noticed that depending upon what model and storage you ordered your ship date would be different.

olbriar likes this.
  5. olbriar

olbriar  
    Moderator Thread Starter

I went with the Ultra 512 unlocked. I wanted the 256 model but at checkout it was on backorder.
    I received an order update today saying that part of my order will be shipped next week with a delivery the 9th. I went into panic mode but the best that I can tell, I'll be getting the phone Monday but I have to wait for the smart tag to ship.
    Oh darn. :) I hope that I'm reading that right and don't only get the smart tag Monday. :)

6. olbriar

olbriar  
    Moderator Thread Starter

I just received and opened the box of my new Ultra. I put it on my wireless charger and was pleased to see it start charging. If it will do as well with the case I purchased I'll be a happy man. I'll let it fully charge before messing with it. I might even wait for tomorrow to set it up. I'll have all day to play with it without any given time frame and have a full charge on both phones.

Unforgiven likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G release date was 29 January. Features and Specs include a 6.8" inch screen, 108MP camera, 12/16GB RAM, Snapdragon 888 or Exynos 2100 processor, and 5000mAh battery.

29 January
Release Date
Reviews