1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Ordered but worried

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by coulterjosh, Oct 31, 2014.

1. coulterjosh

coulterjosh Well-Known Member

Hey everyone i ordered the Droid Turbo yesterday and should receive it on Monday. I got the 16gb with the ballistic back on it. After reading some posts im worried about cases fitting on the one with the ballistic back. Anyone have any input???

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ABRMess006

ABRMess006 Well-Known Member

Firstly, would only be 32gb or 64gb. Second, from my experience and working with precision parts all day, everyday... 20 thousandths of an inch is what we use for some tolerances on aircraft engine parts (actually some go up to ~60 thou), so my guess would be, no, the cases will not be different between the 2 models.

3. coulterjosh

Thanks for the information and sorry I did mean 32 my gs4 is 16 lol

4. doogald

doogald Extreme Android User

From what I've read on other sites, all of the cases that Verizon sells (and there are a lot, including a lifeproof case) work on all of the models.

5. coulterjosh

Thanks. It will be here today!!!

6. Rich123

Rich123 Newbie

The Otterbox Defender was a perfect fit for the Turbo Ballistic Nylon model.

7. coulterjosh

the verizon shell holster case is also a perfect fit. I don't foresee any problems with the cases being different for the three versions.

Motorola Droid Turbo Forum

The Motorola Droid Turbo release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 21MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3900mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews