• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ordered/I've got my 2015 Moto 360 version 2!

I went back to the leather band. I'd forgotten how sweaty you get under metal even on a cool day. By the end of the day today I couldn't wait to get home and take my watch off. I never want to feel that way about my 360!!

Here's a new face for you guys. Very similar to that MKII one I made. This one has the same feel but is much more clean looking.

http://facerepo.com/app/faces/details/digital-dots-1-0-150675096b9

Upvote 0
Reactions: Outatime
Upvote 0
Cool I'm glad you like it!! Hey you know I have to hook up my AF peeps here :D

I check out FACEREPO maybe once or twice a week. I saw that face and literally thought to myself, wow that's nice just like the moto face but with the digital add on, love it! Then I saw "created by Outatime" and was like oh yea I gotta have this!

Upvote 0
Between your watch face getting my MK2 through a whole day with 40% battery or more left and now 6.0 working in the N6 I have battery to spare, I can hardly remember the last time I could say that.
:D

Quick question (in case anyone knows) I am taking a cruise, during the 7 days I will only be in 2 places where I am using my phone (San Juan - AT&T service is awesome there and St. Thomas - also a US territory with AT&T service) otherwise my phone will be in my cabin in the safe most of the time. How well does the watch keep time on it's own? Should I just leave it home (sad panda:() or will it be at least semi functional?

Thanks

Upvote 0
I noticed the red/green thing after the last update/reset. I thought I had just missed something before.
I don't have that feature, presumably because I never installed moto connect, which apparently plays a role in this color changing business...
http://www.androidpolice.com/2015/0...ging-color-and-sport-several-new-watch-faces/
I now have that feature (swipe down from top of charging screen to change color), even though I still haven't installed moto connect app on my phone. I think the new feature came (for me) with the marshmallow update for the watch.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones