1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Organizing Chrome Beta Bookmarks On Sprint HTC One M8

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Drew, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Drew

Drew Member
    None

Jan 9, 2010
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    I just installed the Chrome Beta browser on my Sprint HTC One M8 droid. I imported all of my bookmarks from my PC, but there are a lot that I'll never use on my phone. I know I can delete individual bookmarks...but I want to get rid of entire folders - which Chrome won't let you do.

I was wondering if I hook up my phone to my PC via USB, could I access my Chrome bookmarks and manage them that way - i.e. delete folders, move some bookmarks from one folder to another, etc. Problem is, where are the Chrome bookmarks stored so I can access them via Windows Explorer?

If this cannot be done, fine...but at least I figure it's worth a shot. Any ideas? Suggestions? Solutions?

Thanks in advance for any and all advice....

Advertisement

2. vosg

vosg Android Expert

Aug 12, 2010
    Male
    Software Developer (retired)
    Antwerp, BE
    U use Chrome Beta too and I have no problems deleting bookmark folders. I just long press the folder name and hit Delete Folder...

HTC One M8

The HTC One M8 is the Taiwanese company's flagship phone for the first half of 2014. It built on its predecessor with an upgraded 5-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 801 processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, and an UltraPixel rear Duo Camera.
Tags: