• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help organizing photo galleries on nexus 7 tablet?

stargirl29

Dec 3, 2012
can i create my own folders in the standard nexus 7 gallery? for example if i download something i want to use as a wallpaper i'd prefer not to store it in the downloads folder. or of i download photos i'd like to organize them accordingly. or is there a better option for photos? i already use dropbox for backing up everything but there are some pics that i want offline as well.

You can create a folder (with a file manager like EStrongs File Explorer) and create in this folder more subfolders for to sort the pics.

But note, you should create this folder outside of DCIM (in DCIM are your cam's pics).

Harry

thanx that worked great! no need to make folders w/the computer. the less i have to do from a computer the better. otherwise a tablet is kinda useless hehe!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones