• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!!!

THANK YOU FINALLY!!!! I have ALOT more respect of Obama....... Did what Bush couldn't...... thats all Im going to say!!!!!

If you think Obama had anything to do with this you are insane

Anyone who loves or even likes America can not like obama at all, he is doing his best to destroy this country.

I really hope Donald Trump is our next President!!!!

Anyways, back on topic... glad that sorry excuse for a man is dead!

Upvote 0
THANK YOU FINALLY!!!! I have ALOT more respect of Obama....... Did what Bush couldn't...... thats all Im going to say!!!!!

I credit the proud soldiers of America. The President can sit in his office and run his mouth all he wants while they keep their hands clean, whether it be Obama or Bush. At the end of the day the hard working men and women of the armed services are the ones that got the job done.

Upvote 0
Yeah, but this is really the only place I come and wanted to share with those I am familiar with :)

Semper Fi

I am sorry, but the surge of ignorant nationalism scares me (not yours specifically...yours was toned down, but the shit I have been seeing around my liberal college campus scares me). We killed one man behind 9/11. Al Quaeda is still alive. How many problems do we have here in the U.S. that get minuscule amount of funding, yet we spent billions of dollars to kill one man and secure our stake in the oil fields of the Middle East. I am glad that he has finally got what was coming to him, but have we ever considered what 9/11 was actually about?

Upvote 0
I credit the proud soldiers of America. The President can sit in his office and run his mouth all he wants while they keep their hands clean, whether it be Obama or Bush. At the end of the day the hard working men and women of the armed services are the ones that got the job done.

I do agree with that statement I praise the soldiers for all they have done. I know it was them that carried out the operation. I have alot of friends serving over there. I just made that statement as if I remember correctly Bush never thought about looking for him there..... I just cant believe its taken almost 10 years to find this man.... Yes it took Obama 2 years to find him but still bush was in office a lot longer than that and he came nowhere close to tracking him down......

Let me also comment on the man that said obama is destroying this country....... I can't stand the presidents....... the quote I love the most ( paraphrased and cant find who said it) the best form of government is one that doesn't govern at all..... I have more respect for Obama.... I didn't say I liked him there is a difference........ I could go on and on on how much I don't like the government but they are my views and I few they should be kept to themselves just like statements like hes destroying the country....... thats ones opinion. I am very American and that doesn't me I have to like the government.......

Upvote 0
Technically he was a mass murderer and serial killer by definition.

I just hope it wasn't a head shot and we captured and tortured him first :D

I would have liked to hear they shot him in the leg through a rope around his neck and hung him like they did to saddam hussein(well besides shooting him in the leg they didn't do that) I feel that he should have been tortured for all the pain he caused Americans and not get off easy by being shot in the head.....

Upvote 0
Heres some more details on the incident:
Obama: Al-Qaida head bin Laden dead - Yahoo! News

Didn't see anything about a shot in the head though; but rather just a "gun fight"

Ya I didn't either but still any way he died didn't do justice...... I am watching Fox News at 10 pm right now (yes west coast ) All they are saying is that it looks like it was a Marine that killed him.

They said he was in a Mansion with 18 in walls and barb wire......

Upvote 0
He was hunted like a dog for 10 years... hiding in holes... and scared... always looking over his shoulder.

But I agree.. that was not enough... torture and rot in a small cell for the rest of his life.. would have still not been enough...

I hate that.... asshole

Yes but if we put him in a cell for the rest of his life he will get color tv 3 meals a day and we will be paying for it with our tax dollars

Upvote 0
My friend is a SEAL and even though all reports say it was a SEAL that did it, he said that it was most likely Delta Force. Delta recruits the top SEALs.
But there is a chance that pure SEALs were closest at the time of the reported intel and only they had the opportunity.
But Delta Force is known to almost never lose anybody and that is what is being reported....no other casualties but Bin Laden
Delta Force is all Army and doesn't recruit from Navy. The Navy counterpart is DEVGRU (more popularly known in the past as Seal Team 6).

Reactions: jwp1223
Upvote 0
they are also saying that there is a possibility that one of his (usama) men killed him. probably had orders that he would die before getting capture...damn coward

40 navy seals were involved, he was actually asked to surrender, he refused, he died....perfect execution

that coward actually used a woman as a human shield, and unfortunaltey she died

fox news has seen a photo of his body, a bullet hole right in his forehead!!!! thats what im talking about

Upvote 0
Delta Force is all Army and doesn't recruit from Navy. The Navy counterpart is DEVGRU (more popularly known in the past as Seal Team 6).

Thank you I was about to counter that comment before with this, but you took care of it for me.

There are two Counter-terrorist SMU (Special Mission Units) in the United States, Delta Force and Navy DEVGRU (Development Group), formerly SEAL Team 6.

If it was a SEAL team it was a DEVGRU platoon. They are all under JSOC (Joint Special Operations Command) of the overall SOCOM (Special Operations Command), but they have a bit more leeway with their orders and where they can operate. CIA SAD (Special Activities Division (Black Ops stuff to the core) was probably involved as well.

Upvote 0
Heres some more details on the incident:
Obama: Al-Qaida head bin Laden dead - Yahoo! News

Didn't see anything about a shot in the head though; but rather just a "gun fight"

Thank you I was about to counter that comment before with this, but you took care of it for me.

There are two Counter-terrorist SMU (Special Mission Units) in the United States, Delta Force and Navy DEVGRU (Development Group), formerly SEAL Team 6.

If it was a SEAL team it was a DEVGRU platoon. They are all under JSOC (Joint Special Operations Command) of the overall SOCOM (Special Operations Command), but they have a bit more leeway with their orders and where they can operate. CIA SAD (Special Activities Division (Black Ops stuff to the core) was probably involved as well.

Above article posted by woop states it was Seal Team 6 responsible for the raid

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones