1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

OTA update issue for my girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MCStone, May 15, 2010.

1. MCStone

MCStone Newbie

First time poster here, want to say I love the forums I've been lurking for a few months since info on the EVO was leaked.

My girlfriend has an Eris and recently had a new phone sent to her because of a flaw in the one she had. Unfortunatly herr phone had JUST updated to 2.1 the same day the new phone got here. Long story short, the new phone doesn't have the new update on it.

My question is, are they doing the updates by account number or randomly or??? Is she gonnahave to wait untill everyone else is updated and they go back through and fill in all the holes or will she get an update in the next wave again?

Anyone have any insight on this?

Thanks in advance and these forums rock.

Mike

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BlueDC2

BlueDC2 Android Enthusiast

MCStone likes this.
  3. MCStone

MCStone Newbie

I appreciate the direction. I did a few broad searches and didn't come accross that. This is my first trip to the eris forum, it's a little different than the evo forum (better in many ways ;) ).

Mike

4. BlueDC2

BlueDC2 Android Enthusiast

No problem. Good luck with your update...you can still root after the update if you want to, just so ya know ;)

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews