1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

OTA update last night (in UK)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by premiump, May 20, 2011.

1. premiump

premiump Well-Known Member

Hi, I understand the update last night was to fix keyboard dock issues, but I have noticed it has added a more stock apps and Asus stuff to my UK TF101 than I previously had.

I'm convinced that since the update, Latitude, Layar, MyCloud and MyZine are now present.

Also MyNet (which was in French), is now in English.

I'm not going mad ... am I? :rolleyes:

Pete

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sfletcher

sfletcher Newbie

You may be going mad, but all of those applications were added with the .9 update and the keyboard fixes were added with the .13 update. You must have had the original firmware in place before the update.

premiump likes this.
  3. premiump

premiump Well-Known Member

Thanks for the clarification, that must be what it was. Funny though, when I got my TF101 the other day, I searched for updates and it came back with nothing.

Still, looks like I'm up-to-date now :D

Pete

4. mihaelb

mihaelb Well-Known Member

If Honeycomb is anything like the rest of the Android line, polling for updates does not work, even if an update is known to exist. Google releases them to your device when they are ready (not sure if it's by geography or serial number or what).

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Forum

The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 10.1" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, and Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 processor.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews