• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root OTG, MHL, 64 GB SD card

jokerpks

Android Enthusiast
Apr 13, 2013
New York
This phone fully supports otg meaning you can connect a usb flash drive, mouse, keyboard, and USB controllers. I played GTA San Andreas on this phone with a ps3 controller and it works great. I also used a 64 GB SD card for the past month and it also works great you just need to place it in your phone and format it on your phone not on your computer. Even though throughout the internet it states the phone does not support either of those... Now the only thing to test is MHL can someone please test it? And post your results here.

This phone fully supports otg meaning you can connect a usb flash drive, mouse, keyboard, and USB controllers. I played GTA San Andreas on this phone with a ps3 controller and it works great. I also used a 64 GB SD card for the past month and it also works great you just need to place it in your phone and format it on your phone not on your computer. Even though throughout the internet it states the phone does not support either of those... Now the only thing to test is MHL can someone please test it? And post your results here.

Bro you have to tell me how you installed GTA San on this phone I tried but I can't do it.

Upvote 0
This phone fully supports otg meaning you can connect a usb flash drive, mouse, keyboard, and USB controllers. ... I also used a 64 GB SD card for the past month and it also works great you just need to place it in your phone and format it on your phone not on your computer. Even though throughout the internet it states the phone does not support either of those... Now the only thing to test is MHL can someone please test it? And post your results here.

OTG: I can also confirm that OTG (USB on the go) works. I tested it with various flash drives using a short OTG cable.

MHL: Looking through the display settings I was unable to find anything regarding MHL or HDMI. Another phone I have access to that supports MHL has a HDMI menu item under the display settings that you toggle on when using MHL.

WIFI-Direct and Miracast: Did notice there is a menu item for Wi-Fi Direct though I haven't had the opportunity to test yet. No indication of Miracast though. I have yet to come across anything on the net that says either are supported. Wi-Fi Direct can be found within the Wi-Fi settings by pressing menu.

NFC: Nothing in settings or under cover indicates that NFC is supported.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones