• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Other Flashes to use with Odin?

Cole G

Sep 25, 2015
I recently used a flash with Odin that update my Samsung Note 3 (AT&T) to Android 5.0 , but I was wondering what else could I use with this program? Like could I update to an early Marshmellow OS or possibly something more interesting like a IOS 10 release?

There probably are quite a few beyond the stock roms. You could look at what's available at xda-developers or Cyanogen. It really depends on what you are looking for. The latest version of Android? Super customization? Stability? Zero bloat? Just want to fiddle around?

People customize for different reasons and each carries it's own risk. Remember you take full responsibility from this point forward so make sure you've read and understand the procedures, verified the files and can handle it if things go wrong.

Reactions: errhec and KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones