• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Other Options For Daydream While Charging For HTC DNA

CoyotesFan4Evr

Android Enthusiast
Apr 15, 2011
Phoenix
So, I like the daydream option for while my phone is charging. Even more so at night because it's on my nightstand and I use the clock/weather feature daydream. Anyways I was wondering if there are other options out there besides just what is in the daydream program? Like maybe a live beach scene with the clock floating around or something? If not then I'm posting this as an idea for someone with the know how to come up with. LOL Just thought by now there would be something else out there very similar to daydream only with more variations.

Hi CoyotesFan4Evr,

Assuming that the HTC DNA makes use of the Android Jellybean Daydreams, there are a ton of options available on the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=daydream&c=apps

I haven't played with any in a long, long while so I'm afraid I can't make any personal recommendations, but hopefully you can find something suitable with that search. :)

Be sure to let me know if you find one you really like!

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones