1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Others seeing search history on different device

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by icculushfb42, Oct 1, 2014.

1. icculushfb42

icculushfb42 Lurker

I have a Note2 and my girlfriend has a Note 3. We are on different accounts with different carriers. Recently, my google search history has been showing up on her phone's search history. How can I make this stop?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dynomot

dynomot Android Expert

That surely can't happen unless you log into her device with your account. As you say different devices, different carriers and different accounts. You are for the sake of your mobile devices complete strangers.

3. icculushfb42

icculushfb42 Lurker

But it IS happening so could someone with actual knowledge of this issue please respond?

4. dynomot

dynomot Android Expert

I did. It is not possible without either of you logging on to a device you both have access to.

It would appear, from the lack of response, others concur, or don't know. I was trying to help, I'll make this my last post on this thread.

I am perfectly willing to be proven wrong. From what you posted your girlfriend is as likely to get a complete strangers browsing history.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3200mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews