1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

OTT ANDROID M8 tv box

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by dannyboy2015, Sep 24, 2014.

1. dannyboy2015

dannyboy2015 Lurker

ok guys i bought the android m8 tv from a freind cheaper than it was on amazon it came pre loaded with XBMC all i had to do was the sources its been fine then a few days ago it crashed so i did i factory reset and now when i try to use xbmc all i get is audio and no video i dont no much about these boxes but getting the feeling doing a factory reset was a bad idea would i would be greatfull for any help with this thamnks in advance :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. odrewjr

odrewjr Lurker

M-8 (square box) check out Freaktab forum Finless Bob's 8.0 rom. Several good xbmc versions available. Read forum and learn what others have accomplish.

dannyboy2015 likes this.
  3. bristow67

bristow67 Lurker

Hello All, I purchased an OTT M8 TV Box 3 weeks ago, it came pre loaded and every thing was working fine, then on the 1st May I got the home page and clicked on Kodi nothing just a blank screen for about 10 seconds and then back to the home screen. I unplugged box for 30 seconds and hoped it would reset alas not.Can anyone help, I have tried a different port on my TV, still the same. By the way I am 67 years of age so no jargon please just plain English.Thanking you in advance.