1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Otter be a Ghost

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by andruoid, Dec 7, 2014.

1. andruoid

andruoid Android Expert

When I purchased the OtterBox Defender with my G3 the only thing that bugged me was the built in screen protector. Smudges and screen sensitivity are issues as well as less resistance to being scratched. On my previous phones I have used Ghost Armour screen protectors.

Today I went to the local kiosk in the mall and had the Ghost Armour, clear version installed ( I preferred matte but it's always sold out.) There is zero compromise in quality. I've been running without a protector for a week and cant see any difference with the Ghost Armour on. The bonus is the top frame of the Defender case overlaps the protector by about 1/16" on the top and sides and 1/4" on the bottom. This will prevent the potential of it catching and lifting.

I have a TPU style case as well which just feels wrong, probably won't save the G3 in a fall.

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

LG G3 Forum

The LG G3 release date was June 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2/3GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

June 2014
Release Date
Reviews